Meet our 2022 Ruby Runners!
The organisers of the Mash Direct Belfast City Marathon are delighted to welcome on board 6 ambassadors to the new “2022 Ruby Runners” group. The Ruby Runners have been selected to take part in a very special 40th anniversary year of the event, training for their first ever marathon in Belfast on Sunday 1st May 2022.
The group will enjoy the following fantastic package from our Official Sponsors and Partners:
- Free entry to the Mash Direct Belfast City Marathon on Sunday 1st May 2022
- Free training plan and support from our Official Gym Sponsor Better
- Complimentary Nutrition booklet and concessions from Katie Kirk (the non-diet sports nutritionist)
- Full schedule of training activities inclusive of Better classes / assessments and complimentary races – Titanic 10K, Official Pacer long session run and more
- Complimentary training kit, plus a Podium 4 Sport voucher and gait analysis assessment
- 3 month citywide Health and Fitness membership with Better* Ts and Cs apply
- 6 month membership with Athletics Northern Ireland* Ts and Cs apply
- Free Q&A and training sessions with Better gym, Dr Gavin Breslin (Sport and Exercise Psychologist), Dr Aisling Diamond (Official Marathon Doctor), experienced event Pacers and more
- Complimentary goodies from Mash Direct, Cancer Focus NI, Tayto, Four Star Pizza and more
- And so much more!
And who are the lucky 6 embarking on this special marathon anniversary journey?
- Richard Spratt from Comber
- Naomi Gibson from Magheralin
- Jonathan Atkinson from Bangor
- Siobhan Gillespie from Belfast
- Bryan Gourley from Antrim
- Aoife Gribbin from Castledawson
Back row L-R: Jonathan Atkinson from Bangor, Naomi Gibson from Magheralin and Richard Spratt from Comber
Front row L-R: Siobhan Gillespie from Belfast and Aoife Gribbin from Castledawson