Air Ambulance NI Official Charity Partner
02 October 2023
Air Ambulance NI is the official charity partner of the Moy Park Belfast City Marathon and Half Marathon. Find out how you can start fundraising or make a donation.
Every day in Northern Ireland, 2 people need the services of the Air Ambulance Medical Team. It could be a road traffic collision, fall from a height, farm accident, sports incident or sudden cardiac arrest to name a few. Whatever the critical situation, the air ambulance doctor and paramedic are airborne in minutes. At scene they provide medical care that is usually only available when the patient reaches hospital and it can be the difference between life and death.
With your help, Air Ambulance NI can bring the hospital to the patient in minutes.
Sign up and raise funds to save lives, brains and limbs.
Air Ambulance NI aspires to raise £2.5 million each year, or £6,850 per day. It’s a big figure but if everyone does a little to support air ambulance, the service will be here for generations to come.
The funds you raise could contribute to a number of costs including a flight suit for the medical team, fuel for the aircraft, maintenance at the airbase or aviation training.
All fundraising means the service can reach the next patient in need.
You can learn more about our charity HERE.
How to support
When you register, you will have the option to support in two ways –
- You can ‘round up’ your registration fee as a donation
- You can choose to fundraise
Support for each participant
- All fundraisers will be invited to an exclusive air base event! See the helicopter and learn about the impact of the service you are supporting
- Your choice of a running vest or T-shirt
- You’ll also receive a digital fundraising pack
- You can join a dedicated Facebook event page
- On the day representatives will be out in force to cheer you on
- You’ll be part of a team of lifesavers, playing your part to save lives, brains and limbs
Remember, others live when you give!